Develop a great Facebook app, and you will rich

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
The one we have sucks, we need more functionality (groups,etc). Someone needs to make one comparable to ios and you will make a ton of dough.

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express

j_the_geek

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
This is a huge assumption, but I'm sure the iOS and Andriod apps are more or less web page viewers that point to the FaceBook mobile site.

But it would be nice if there was a WP app that at least looked the same as the other platforms.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
This is a huge assumption, but I'm sure the iOS and Andriod apps are more or less web page viewers that point to the FaceBook mobile site.

But it would be nice if there was a WP app that at least looked the same as the other platforms.
Doesn't look like it... my FaceBook app on my iPad and 4S are fully functional apps.

Dormage

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site

Most of them use the Facebook API to provide full functionality.

RogueCode

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
If the phone didn't have integration then I would consider it, but there is too much feature overlap.
Same with Twitter. I don't actually even use a twitter client at all because on the occasion of having to do stuff that the OS can't, I just use MetroTwit.

Winterfang

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
I will pay a maximun of 1.99 bucks for a fully feature, beautiful, fast, metro Facebook app. ( And not the lazy way of just black/white background, I want pretty pictures )

Jaer007ll

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
the same to you,thank you very much

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes