Developer user group program

SvanteH

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I've had trouble posting, PMing and navigating the forum after becoming a developer, I repeatedly get "You are banned for no reason", any clue why this is happening?

rbrunner

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Can confirm

I've had trouble posting, PMing and navigating the forum after becoming a developer, I repeatedly get "You are banned for no reason", any clue why this is happening?

Had this also. First I thought it may be my somewhat-unusual browser (Opera), but if other people have this also, maybe something really is amiss.

It was quite a shock, to read it the first time: You are banned for lifetime, for no reason, and the ban won't be taken back...

rbrunner

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Still there

I changed something let me know if it helps

Well, thanks, but just had it again, when I simply wanted to view a thread. However, one page refresh in the browser, and the second attempt worked already.

Such intermittent, sporadic problems are a pain in the **s to debug, usually...

Stiv

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
Just came across the problem again when I clicked the emailed link to tell me this thread had been updated :)

Looks like some kind of session problem to me. Scared me the first time I saw it.

Korhaan

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Hmm, also getting the banned message :(. It is sporadic though. Got it when posting a new thread and editing a comment. Page refresh seemed to help. Maybe I'm doing actions on the board too quickly? Hope this information helps.

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Felix999