Dev Center Payments

moc426

Apr 2, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know the schedule of payments for dev center, I can see reporting of those that purchased my app, but I have yet to see payment information or "My Money" as dev center calls it. How long after a purchase, does it take for microsoft to pay for it?

ccrraaiigg007

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know the schedule of payments for dev center, I can see reporting of those that purchased my app, but I have yet to see payment information or "My Money" as dev center calls it. How long after a purchase, does it take for microsoft to pay for it?
I think it takes up to 180 days to process the payments from the apps to Microsoft.

Stiv

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I think it takes up to 180 days to process the payments from the apps to Microsoft.

Wow, that's pretty terrible if it's true. Is that from experience?

PubCenter pays out the following month. I released a paid app in September so I'll report back if I get paid at the end of October.

Red Lemur

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
It's usually a month before I get payments (for purchases from the previous month) - however some are slower (e.g. where they have to go via credit card companies in other countries) which can take up to 3 months (although those are in the minority).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss