Hello World!

belunch

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

I am a novice mobile dev working on Android for a while, now also starting my Windows Phone "career". I actually have two beginner questions - hope someone can drop a short answer:

1) AdMob Fill Rates and eCPM is low, too low. Is there someone around who has a comparison of AdMob to other similar services (e.g. PubCenter) and can update me on what are the "average" differences between the AdMob and PubCenter params like fillRate and eCPM (I know its app dependent so best if someone has experience from both companies on same app). Thanks!
2) Paid apps - I am lost with the payment schedule. From what I understand the payment is done with one month delay and first one is done only when the earnings reach 200$. Is that correct? Is that 200$ before MS takes their "fee" or after this 30% is deducted? Thanks.

PS. My app is here - ColoringBook | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States) any feedback will be appreciated!

Paul Diston

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

1) I am not sure of the exact answer to your question however have you considered using the Ad Rotator control availale here Ad Rotator for Windows & Windows Phone - Home

2) The delay can be either 1 month (the time taken for credit card payments to go through) or 3 months (the time taken for mobile network provided payments to go through). The $200 threshold applies to all monthly payout calculations and not just the first one and I believe this is before Microsoft have taken their 30%.

Hope this helps.

Paul Diston

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon