(GDR3 INFO YOU NEED) So who is updating to GDR3 when available later today?

DJCBS

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I knew I wouldn't be able to hold on for long.
Just updated my L920. I really needed the different tunes. Been waiting for that since Nokia released their first WP and it didn't had that on board. Rotation lock is also quite useful.
The multitasking close of apps...honestly, I don't use it that much. I don't use to have many apps open at the same time.

I just hope this new program means that they'll release more frequent updates to the OS. They should take the chance to do that.

haree

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Re: (Common Questions Answered) So who is updating to GDR3 when available later today?

hi
i did read about this and i got the update and it was sucessfull im at india bangalore but did not see any change after reading here i see a few changes ill chek for my phone for the same thanks for this vey nice info on the same

marcomura

May 28, 2013
Visit site
Re: (Common Questions Answered) So who is updating to GDR3 when available later today?

I'm asking after searching (in this thread) unsuccessfully for "crash", "instability" and "unstable":
Did anyone find this preview unstable or buggy or anything that wouldn't suggest an inexperienced consumer user using it?
If so, can you provide details?
Thanks!

Shriram Sn

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: So who is updating to GDR3 when available later today?

restore back to the original GDR3 as it was downloaded! not Factory defaults!

imbasaurus

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site

I'm asking after searching (in this thread) unsuccessfully for "crash", "instability" and "unstable":

Did anyone find this preview unstable or buggy or anything that wouldn't suggest an inexperienced consumer user using it?

If so, can you provide details?

Thanks!

i have not yet seen any instabilities or crash since i updated my lumia 920

Sent from my Sexy Red Lumia 920 using the awesome Tapatalk

Kyorin

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Battery life seems improved, even more so than with GDR2. Granted I haven't used my phone all that much today, but to still have 80% remaining after 9hrs is pretty impressive. Bluetooth and WiFi enabled all day too.

Kavu2

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site

Pardon me if this has already been asked and answered, here or elsewhere (I have searched in vain wpcentral threads/forums, news article and even official wp blogs/news releases)...
Anyway, does anyone know the file size of the GDR3 update itself and the additional sizes(assuming much smaller) WP App Studio size and the WP Developer SDK....so as to make sure there's enough space for all this to d/l.
Thanks in advance

Joe920

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Updating!!!

Sent from my RM-825_eu_euro1_375 using Tapatalk

Great, now you can see if you get any crashes in Tapatalk when you reply with quote on WPCentral. Assuming you're the famous author of Tapatalk for WP.

Edit: ironically this post crashed my WP8 Tapatalk on 1020 GDR3.. :)

marcomura

May 28, 2013
Visit site
I have a question about "You will not get Bittersweet with this":
Do you mean that you will not get Bittersweet while it's a preview, or you will never get Bittersweet doing this?

Prudhvi Raj

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
"Tell me when new updates are available" option is gone from the "Phone Update" section?

why is it so? what will be the implication in the future when we get the bittersweet... from nokia through OTA???

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2