Hope that Microsoft develop or add web base tools that we can develop our own webapplications, just copy paste the url,page addresses then on that's pot the application is done.
    10-31-2013 01:35 PM
    I've moved this thread to the Developers Corner forum, since this is something that developers would be more familiar with than ordinary users.
    11-02-2013 12:40 AM
    I'm confused as to what you are asking. If you are asking if there are online tools to help you make apps, then Microsoft has its App Studio you can use. If you are asking if you can package a web app for windows phone, then things get a little more technical. You ARE allowed to write your app in HTML 5 and javascript and use a web browser control to render everything. In this case, everything gets wrapped in one xap file. If you are asking if you can make a web app, host it externally, and then either use a WebBrowserTask or web browser control to just link to your externally hosted app, it is against Microsoft's terms of service to make an app which just "links" to a web site.
    11-04-2013 08:20 PM
    I think he's referring to what Microsoft did recently: bundle up the mobile version of a website and put it on the store as an app. Really, there's no advantage of doing that, other than the (tiny) bit of extra coverage you'd have by having an app in the app store.
    11-05-2013 03:19 PM