Cannot Sideload App Although I had that developer free account for GDR3 preview

cuwe

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I cannot sideload apps on my phone although I already registered for the developer free account . The account for the GDR3 OS preview . How to sideload apps for free ? It's for developement , not for illegal thingy .

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
I mean, what did you do to get it? Did you sign up for an app studio account? Do you have a dev account? Did you developer unlock your phone? It matters how you did it.

cuwe

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Yup . I signed up the app studio account . But when I tried to sideload my app . It says my phone still locked .

Jas00555

Retired Ambassador
Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
It won't work with the app studio, you need to developer unlock your phone. When you download the windows phone SDK, there should be something called developer unlock in it.

Sagar187

May 14, 2013
Visit site
To side-load apps you probably need to install a certificate. After registering to App studio, you will get an email giving you instructions on side-loading your application. I hope this helps you.

cuwe

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I'd install the certificate . But it returns to the previous screen . There's no a confirmation message that I had installed it .

Last edited:

Sagar187

May 14, 2013
Visit site
Did you finish generating the app? After generating Microsoft will send you a second email giving you the link to download your app. In that mail Microsoft will send the link to install the certificate too. Try installing it. The link they sent at first did not work for me. But it worked the second time they sent me the mail confirming my app was generated.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes