Real Time Camera Apps

Ahmad Zaim

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I'm new here. Could someone direct me to the place where can I start to develop a real-time camera apps for Nokia Lumia 920 ?

I need to map every pixel of the real-time video and use it with some formula and method such as Region Of Interest, Image Detection, etc.

Thank you. :)

Posted via the WPC App for Android!

Ahmad Zaim

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks Himanshu, I've already look at Nokia Imaging SDK but I can't find anything that match what I want to find or perhaps I don't understand enough the code because my experience with C# is very low. So, could you point me the correct 'keywords' to where should I start the searching ?

Thank you. :)

filfat

Banned
Jan 22, 2014
Visit site
My suggestion would be to pickup a good C# book, read it a few times until you at least can the basics, then look at many examples as suggested by @Himanshu to learn, that worked out for me. (However that was way back when I coded in C++ which I. terrible language to learn as the first one, but I'm happy I took the challenge as I learn new languages very fast indeed. (took about 2Weeks to learn C# and 1 week to learn C, javascript a day XD))

Have a nice day :D

Ahmad Zaim

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Thanks a lot Himanshu & filfat for your reply. Guess I need to work hard to understand more in C# :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NunezGuad