The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
06-08-2018 05:02 AM
723 ... 2324252627 ...
tools
    Hi There from the UK!

Im a WinPho exclusive indie developer whose been following (lurking?) on WinPho central from the windows phone 7 days. Im a major WinPho evangelist whose got most of his family and friends onto Windows Phone! :)

Ive got my first app published on the store recently "MTG4Life" - its been in the top 5 in my country for its type for a little while now, getting to number 2 for a while.

Id love to join your program to discuss WinPho tech and other related subjects with like minded devs and hopefully provide you with some articles/apps to feature on your site.

Kind Regards,

Colin from Corleone Studios
    06-17-2015 01:31 PM
    Hi!

Came back with news about Keupy the product I was talking about in previous post:

We are building a personal cloud storage. You can access it same as any other on-line drive, but the difference is that physical storage resides in your home. You own the storage and the data.
    Keupy can be accessed using Windows, mobile clients and a web app.

More info you can find on our blog: Keupy - Your personal cloud storage device.

We are in the middle of building this solution and is crucial to get feedback, exchange ideas or even get a thumb up/down from as many people as possible. Joining this program would mean great contribution to this.

Thank you,
    Ender
    First of all, we have a new website for Keupy (check it out here: http://www.keupy.com). It's the final one... almost as we do not have pricing yet. But the idea is to answer all questions about the product. We are thrilled about it... hope it has same effect on you:).

Secondly, we will soon announce a new cloud service (even before we start selling Keupys). This is also a personal cloud storage, but service not hardware device as in Keupy. Once you register, you can install the Storage app on any of your computers (Windows to be the first OS supported). That will act as your personal cloud storage. After that you just install the Client app on any of you devices (of course Windows phone included). After that you sync/download/upload/view your photos, videos, document, etc. It will work based on subscriptions, but I cannot tell you yet anything about prices or if we offer some free plan.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask me. We really appreciate anything you have to say.
    06-18-2015 03:44 AM
    I have uploaded a game to Windows Phone and Windows Store. It is a tower defense game. Its name is Epic Incursion. It is a paid game but user can download Epic Incursion Trial for free (sorry, i can't post link here because i don't have enough post).
    My game absolutely new and i don't know how to promote it in right way.
    Please support me!
    I will try my best to join the Windows Central Developer Program!
    white_Shadoww likes this.
    06-20-2015 05:15 AM
    I would be honoured to join this program. I am new to developing Windows Phone applications. My profession is Software Development (mostly web applications), working for a large corporate organisation. On the weekends and work days that haven't been too stressful, much to my wife's despair, I code some more! Coding is a passion of mine and recently that passion has moved solely into WP app development.

My other interest is UX and UI design. I think no matter how functional an app is, if its UX and UI is bad, the user's working with the app will be unhappy. I pay a lot of attention to this. I want my users to actually enjoy working with the apps I build.

So far I have one app in the Windows Store (RecordSpot) and currently drawing drafts for my next. I would love it if Windows Central featured my app!! What app developer wouldn't! That would be awesome.
    06-24-2015 05:22 AM
    Team,
    I would like to be part of this program.
    I have published 4 apps in windows phone store till now
    a) Quotes Area
    b) Do not press pumpkin
    c) Uplift
    d) Funny Polls

Joining this program would help me in improving my programming skills

Thanks,
    WP Developer
    06-26-2015 04:53 PM
    Hello, I'd like to be a part of this program as well. I have published 3 apps in the Windows Phone Store and my latest one is called "Maze Slider" which has been released on June 22 2015. I'd like to join this program because it will give me chances to improve my knowledge and methods on how to market/promote games on the Windows Phone Store.

Thank you,
    SoumiDelRio
    06-29-2015 04:06 PM
    I would like to join as I've recently released my first game, Bally's Point, to the Windows Phone store, and I hope to get more users this way. :-)
    07-05-2015 05:19 AM
    Hello,

I'm an independent French developper who published 2 personal apps for Windows Phone.
    In my professional life, I am heading a team of Xamarin and Azure developers and working on many project around WP, Surface, Web and non MS products.

I read regularly your forums but it's time to go ahead and present myself to be a part of your dev program.
    I think you forum could help me to progress and I could help people with my experience.
    Like all my colleagues, the Graal should be a review of my app on WPCentral. ;)
    07-06-2015 10:32 AM
    To all the recent applicants... will be adding you shortly... check your PM box!
    07-16-2015 10:53 AM
    I would like to join the program as well. I currently published one universal app in store, which called "TimeKit"...I wish to get some extra knowledge from this program
    07-16-2015 11:06 AM
    HI Guys!

I would love to join the program. I'm fairly new with developing apps for Windows, although I have plenty of programming experience. I'm currently working on getting an iOS app to the W10 environment using the new VS2015 tools.
    07-17-2015 03:04 AM
    I'm a developer for windows and windows phone games over three years. Thanks your article from George Ponder "Magnet Balls, bubble-burst with a twist" about my game "Magnet Balls" the game has received some success. It's allowed me to get away from the main work and do their favorite thing, to create games. And now this year is my main job. At the moment I released more than 10 games and would like to convey information about them to other users.
    07-20-2015 03:38 AM
    Hi guys,

I would like to join the program.
    I'm autodidact programmer, who started programming games from 2007.
    I've done a lot of games for windows desktop but week ago I finished my first windows phone game!
    It's not going well, only few players after 5 days, but I hope with developer program support I'll get more attention and by this I'll create more games for windows phone :)

There is link if someone already want check it ;)
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/e?l...token=cB8VFOZw
    Last edited by Filip Moeglich; 07-21-2015 at 03:39 AM.
    07-21-2015 03:06 AM
    Hi guys,

I would like to join the program.
    I'm autodidact programmer, who started programming games from 2007.
    I've done a lot of games for windows desktop but week ago I finished my first windows phone game!
    It's not going well, only few players after 5 days, but I hope with developer program support I'll get more attention and by this I'll create more games for windows phone :)
    Can you link your game please and I'll give it a go thanks
    07-21-2015 03:27 AM
    I didn't want to be rude to post game already, before being invited to developer program, but if you ask I edited previous post ;)
    07-21-2015 03:42 AM
    I didn't want to be rude to post game already, before being invited to developer program, but if you ask I edited previous post ;)
    Thank you just had a quick go and tbh it's not my type of game but still enjoyed it and found it quite addictive well done
    Filip Moeglich likes this.
    07-21-2015 04:12 AM
    Would love to join the dev program.
    I am currently beta testing my first Windows Store/Windows Phone app (and my first game as an indie developer). I was in console dev for many years (with Rockstar and Rare) so not quite as green as I may seem, excited to be developing for Windows again.
    07-21-2015 04:35 PM
    Hello Windows Central!

I've been following the site for a long time, and know it's a great place for Windows fans and developers alike. I've just submitted Pensieve to the Windows Phone store, after having worked on it for quite a while as a side project. I hope to get some constructive feedback here, as well as get Pensieve some well-needed attention! :)

Cheers - David
    08-03-2015 02:22 PM
    Hello guys.

I'm game developer and I just released my new game, Pixel Perfekt. I would like to make some noise about game and Windows Central Developers program could be very helpful.

Link to store: Pixel Perfekt
    08-03-2015 03:26 PM
    Hello! I Program apps for wp and Windows, im 14 and for this reason my parents don't want to help me pay adds or promotion for my apps. I think that the apps i do are Great also in the ui side but with not a lot of downloads/reviews i can't do a lot.. So i found one thread for the free promotion of wp apps from Windows Central. I really like how People like wc team pay attention to developers and i really like your idea so thank you for helping us wcteam! I hope i can enter here! Let me know!
    08-04-2015 04:42 PM
    Hello,
    I'm a Designer / Developer from Germany and I would like to join the developer program with my Windows 10 Universal App "WiFi Analyzer" (it's in the store but in preview, because there are a few features still missing). Many of you may know it from Android. It's my first app, so I learn on the way...

If you'd like to check it out, here is the store link (feedback is very welcome): WiFi Analyzer

I would love to be featured some day (if you guys like the app).
    08-10-2015 06:52 PM
    Hi. I would like to be part of the WPCentral Developer Program. I have been publishing apps for the Windows Phone for more than 3 years.
    I'd like to join for a few reasons:
    1. To meet more great developers.
    2. To share ideas and learn from others.

Here are all my games/apps:
    Pinterest Native
    http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=...5-e9f7e305f757
    It is a 3rd-party client for Pinterest, and it is do not a simple webview app.
    Try it and you will like it
    08-12-2015 12:13 AM
    Hi. I'm a newbie and I just learned the basic of windows store app for only windows 8 and not the higher version and no windows phone but I am most interested in universal windows app for windows 10 and I want to join Windows Central developer program to get some help in development and to contribute to windows community and I also love all the windows products and only one in my family that believes in windows as a platform and for career. Thanks in advance for adding me.
    08-15-2015 07:20 AM
    Hi,
    I've been trying to get into developing for windows phone (and later windows 8) since the WP7 era but I've never really made anything public. Now that Windows 10 is here, I will try harder than before, and I actually already released my first UWP app. I am still a newbie, making all this for free, as a hobby and I'd like to build my portfolio to hopefully one day become a full time Win 10 dev. Every little comment, rating, anything like that is very encouraging for me and that's why I'd like to apply.
    08-22-2015 09:17 AM
    Hi,

Im a .NET developer since more than 10 years and since 2 years in windows phone.

I have already made 2 apps for some clients and Im planning on making my own application. I want to be in the program in order to learn more about Windows Phone Application, find more users for my apps and to meet and learn from other developers.
    Last edited by Guytronic; 08-23-2015 at 01:58 AM.
    08-23-2015 01:41 AM
723 ... 2324252627 ...