Advertising effect

tsr1983

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I was wondering how big an impact ads have on downloads? I've never tried to make ads in any of my apps, but I'm considering to try it now. I would like to hear from those of you who have tried it, whether it was worth it or not and any experience you might have gotten from it. For instance, how many downloads can I expect with 20.000 impressions, in average.

Thanks,

Best regards
Thomas

0vZ

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
You want to advertise your app with ads?
Adduplex has very very very small CTR :(
From 20000 impressions of my ad I usually had about 100-150 clicks, and I don't know how many installs were there, but I think it was even less then 100

tsr1983

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I was thinking about it, but not sure yet. From what you write, it seems the effect is very limited. But then again, I've never tried advertising / ads in apps, so I don't know if those numbers are fine.

Mameless

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
I'd like to add that if you go with Adduplex, make sure you use image ads. I have an ad running right now with a CTR of more than 3%. I have had other ads with less than 1% CTR that I had to stop them. I noticed it depends on your targeting as well as the lure of the design of your image ad.
That said, the most important data is your conversion. You will find out that the great majority of people who click on your ads won't really download your app.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon