Hey,

Has anyone here tried out the Disqus WP SDK (link)? I filled the form to get access to the beta but haven't got any response :(
    NairobiWP likes this.
    10-17-2014 09:08 AM
    Same here. No response at all. This lack of engagement with the Windows Platform from all corners of the Tech world is disconcerting. 1 step forward, 3 steps back.
    12-31-2014 01:37 AM
    maybe just embed an webview and use the web version of sdk is a solution.
    NairobiWP likes this.
    01-01-2015 09:39 AM
    Hey All,

We just released a simple SDK and the documentation is updated to reflect that (see original link).
    This is mostly a simple Launcher of the Disqus app with some API methods built in, so it'll only work with Windows Phone 8.1 apps (Runtime or Silverlight). A full-featured SDK would be nice, but we still have plenty of work to do on the regular app so we can't work on that right now.
    02-05-2015 01:06 AM
    Hey All,

We just released a simple SDK and the documentation is updated to reflect that (see original link).
    This is mostly a simple Launcher of the Disqus app with some API methods built in, so it'll only work with Windows Phone 8.1 apps (Runtime or Silverlight). A full-featured SDK would be nice, but we still have plenty of work to do on the regular app so we can't work on that right now.
    I like the disqus app! Windows central should also support it. Makes commenting easier!
    02-05-2015 01:14 AM
    Hey can you please include a small working sample project link with the documentation. Makes understanding the documentation part easier and quicker. Thanks. Currently I am facing problems with custom identifiers. so a demo project would really help.

Thanks
    02-07-2015 06:42 AM
    Hey All,

Thanks for the heads-up!

Of course I'd prefer an embedded xaml control, but this should work nicely!

​Keep up the good work :)
    02-25-2015 10:05 AM