So it all happened when I rolled back because I couldn't open store from the app list. After reverting one update the store app started working, but it somehow broke the Edge. I still could use it, but on some sites I couldn't log in, because it would say that cookies are disabled, even thought they were enabled. So new update comes in and i thought that it may fix it, but it made it even worse. The Edge would open, but it wouldn't even show the main page or let me search things. So the new Redstone update just came in and it broke it even more. When I open it, it just shows the logo and closes.

So I have already tried multiple things to fix it, like removing the Edge folder and installing Edge again with powerShell, but that didn't work... I also tried other methods of reinstalling Edge, but those also didn't work. I need help. I would guess there's always that solution of doing a fresh install of Windows, but that is too much hassle right now. :/
    04-07-2016 12:51 PM
    If you want Windows to work without issues, choosing to install Redstone Insider builds is not the way and you are likely to get odd issues.

As you say, a fresh install would work :)

Wait for the next Insider release - that almost does a reinstall as an upgrade so may fix issues. In the meantime IE may be your friend.
    04-07-2016 02:40 PM