Redirect Issue

Mohd Fadil A

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi

My Microsoft edge on mobile always redirect to some sites, each an every selections gets redirected even go back and select also i tried still it gets redirect. How to disable or block websites getting redirected to some random sites.

vezycash

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Does this happen oin every site? If that's the case, I'll settle on some special adware of some sort.

However, if this redirect happens only on some select websites, then don't worry. It's normal. It happens to me as well. Just curse at Microsoft for now allowing adblocking extensions earlier. Or maybe avoid those websites.

I see that behavior whenever I visit anime websites or want to download paid software for free. The website may not really be redirected, just a popup window.

I suspect you might have too many windows open. If you have a few windows open at a time, you'll be able to understand which window is redirected to advert and which reloads the page you're trying to view.

Mohd Fadil A

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply mate.

If pops out in new window its fine can adjust. In my case, it gets redirected on the same tab and window, and its happening to every site which i tried opening. So browsing on windows phone is unproductive for me now.

Chintan Gohel

May 23, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply mate.

If pops out in new window its fine can adjust. In my case, it gets redirected on the same tab and window, and its happening to every site which i tried opening. So browsing on windows phone is unproductive for me now.

can you delete all history and cache in the browser?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
infohills