Reopen closed tab not working anymore

flaviu2

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
I was good surprisingly of new feature/bug solved of new MS Edge browser after my Win 10 has been updated, anniversary updating. But I noticed that "Reopen closed tab" functionality doesn't working anymore ... it is something wrong with my PC or you have the same issue too ?

Flaviu.

RBX27

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I would think it's the OS and probably not your PC. I've been having more problems and glitches than ever after the recent updates, especially with Edge. I totally reset my PC, reinstalled everything manually and all was good for about 10 days but now all of a sudden Edge has gone weird again and non of the extensions will work.... AGAIN!.... I love Windows 10 but my patience is getting very thin after constant glitches on production updates as I use it for my work/business. I've actually had fewer problems with W10M on both production and insider releases...

flaviu2

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
Thank you for your reply. As far as I remember this feature "Reopen closed tabs" had worked ... not now anymore. Strange ... must we wait for new update ... I wonder if MS Edge team take a look over here ...

RBX27

Feb 17, 2016
Visit site
I don't think they do. Just submit or up vote in the feedback hub... I'm using Firefox again and will just wait for some kind of update... I haven't got the time or inclination to reset my main PC again. ☺

flaviu2

Oct 5, 2016
Visit site
I have tried Edge, Opera and Chrome, opening the same pages on everyone ... the real difference was on quality of pages: far more clear on Edge ! Font more clear, images, html items, etc. ... and I have tried them on 1.25 (125%) zoom, nut just 100% ! Just try yourself and you'll see !

petvas72

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
I have tried Edge, Opera and Chrome, opening the same pages on everyone ... the real difference was on quality of pages: far more clear on Edge ! Font more clear, images, html items, etc. ... and I have tried them on 1.25 (125%) zoom, nut just 100% ! Just try yourself and you'll see !
This! I prefer Chrome's features and I miss quite a lot of them, but the rendering of Edge is better (at least for me). I decided to give Edge a chance.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes