Hi all, I have been trying to fix this for many versions of windows 10 now. I like Edge and would love to use it, the trouble is after about 1 minute of usage it always loses connection and pages stop loading. I have looked at microsoft support pages and there is a fair few people with this issue but no solution that seems to work. I was wondering if anyone here has this issue and if you have managed to fix it.

Chrome works without issue on my laptop, just edge i have this issue with.

Thanks for any info you can share.
    02-14-2018 07:44 AM
    Hi all, I have been trying to fix this for many versions of windows 10 now. I like Edge and would love to use it, the trouble is after about 1 minute of usage it always loses connection and pages stop loading. I have looked at microsoft support pages and there is a fair few people with this issue but no solution that seems to work. I was wondering if anyone here has this issue and if you have managed to fix it.

Chrome works without issue on my laptop, just edge i have this issue with.

Thanks for any info you can share.
    In my experience edge seems to struggle with fluctuating wifi or slow wifi - however with stable and good internet speeds it has no issue

can you try using a different network and see if it still behaves the same way?
    02-14-2018 10:44 PM
    In my experience edge seems to struggle with fluctuating wifi or slow wifi - however with stable and good internet speeds it has no issue

can you try using a different network and see if it still behaves the same way?
    Hi, it does seem to, regardless of connection. My home connection is fibre and is stable from what I can tell (kids always streaming stuff etc without issue).

Still no idea whats causing it. Really frustrating as I think edge could work really well...if it worked.
    02-15-2018 04:11 AM
    Hi, it does seem to, regardless of connection. My home connection is fibre and is stable from what I can tell (kids always streaming stuff etc without issue).

Still no idea whats causing it. Really frustrating as I think edge could work really well...if it worked.
    Do you have any extensions installed?

Additionally, is there a way you can record what happens? I can suggest you install either this screen casting software called active presenter https://atomisystems.com/activepresenter/ or Microsoft Expression Encoder https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=18974 to record what happens on your pc screen, upload it and share it here so we can see what happens

Thank you
    mtf1380 likes this.
    02-15-2018 05:57 AM
    @Chintan Gohel, Thanks for the links
    Last edited by mtf1380; 02-15-2018 at 08:36 AM.
    Chintan Gohel likes this.
    02-15-2018 08:09 AM
    I've been having the same problem with the last two fast ring insider updates running on my W4-820.
    02-27-2018 07:26 AM