US Lumia BOGO (950XL/950) Find a Partner Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

xrs22

Sep 29, 2011
Visit site
Thought about this when this offer came out but I already have the 950, since November last year. Would've been good around tax season to buy the phone off.

Stephen Vickory

Nov 9, 2012
Visit site
I did the BOGO Deal today. and have a Sealed 950 if anyone is interested. If anyone is in the North Carolina Area we can meet and do the deal

PM For Details

Thanks

Last edited:

barotropic

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
My Lumia pair will arrive today, and I'd like to sell the black 950XL. Of course it will be new, factory sealed in the box, direct from Microsoft.

If interested, send me a PM.

Dave

Sent from mTalk

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
[WARN]Keep all prices mentioned in PM only.

Do NOT link to your sale on another site or mention what your seller name is elsewhere. This will draw Warnings and Infractions

Posts are getting purged.

The idea is for the community members to find a partner on the deal. That is the sole purpose of this thread. Negotiations must happen elsewhere (suggested you use our Private Message system).

This thread can be removed if these simple guidelines can not be followed.[/WARN]

John Bougiamas

Oct 6, 2015
Visit site
Hey all, I actually got the deal. I have a 950, brand new in box of course. If interested send me a PM and we can discuss price. If prefer Face to Face, I am in New York City/Long Island area.

Last edited by a moderator:

edjr07

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
I am very interested...I am looking for an XL. I have a white 950 now that I have had since at&t launched it, but would prefer a bigger phone.

I am paypal verified and live in the San Francisco Bay Area. I would assume I would also pay for shipping for anyone that wasnt local. If you are local I can pay cash most likely for whatever agreed upon deal.

I could also add, that if someone wants a new 950, I could go in to the store and do they deal and ship you the 950. I would just my older one to my mom. Her 1520 is starting to die on her.

Thanks!

Last edited:

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Last General Broadcast of the Warning to Users of This Thread:

[WARN]Keep all prices mentioned in PM only.

Do NOT link to your sale on another site or mention what your seller name is elsewhere. This will draw Warnings and Infractions

Posts are getting purged.

The idea is for the community members to find a partner on the deal. That is the sole purpose of this thread. Negotiations must happen elsewhere (suggested you use our Private Message system).

This thread can be removed if these simple guidelines can not be followed.[/WARN]

[NOTE]Marketplace Qualified Members may sell in Marketplace ONLY: The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade - Windows Central Forums

Per Marketplace Rules (Marketplace Rules & Guidelines - Mobile Nations Forums) you must follow the template and include pics of the actual device with the screen on. Pictures must show everything included or show the intact seal on an unopened box.

Please fill in the info for the template (shown below) and place your ad in the Marketplace Forum, no other location is acceptable.

Item Description:
Price:
Carrier Locked or Unlocked?:
Condition:
Includes:
Item Location:
Shipping Details: *
Payment Options:
Additional Info:
Photos: NO STOCK PHOTOS - post picture(s) of the actual item in your possession, screen on and show everything included or show the intact seal on an unopened box.
Contact Info - Please PM or post below (do not post your email address)
[/NOTE]

This thread is for lining up partners via PM only. It is a courtesy we have decided to extend. Do not trample the normal rules in your excitement.

Please do not make us close this down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss