WP7 Needs RPG's

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
i dont get how somany RPGs where available on WM , but none of dose DEVs have ported over to WP7 yet :(

Still Waiting on zenoNia ( witch was a winer of the what game u want to see ported to wp7 ) ... COME ON GAVEIL!!!

ALborntoride

Jun 25, 2011
Visit site
Rpg for WP7...someone already mentioned porting some Sega Saturn ones (i.e. Shining Force, Grandia, Albert Odyssey, and the hard to find Panzer Dragoon Saga) and it would be awesome to have those to play. Maybe through in some Dreamcast ones like Grandia 2 and Skies of Arcadia. Capcom needs to get back into the Breath of Fire series. Another good one would be Wild Arms though i can't remember who made those. I'd by all of em.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Rpg for WP7...someone already mentioned porting some Sega Saturn ones (i.e. Shining Force, Grandia, Albert Odyssey, and the hard to find Panzer Dragoon Saga) and it would be awesome to have those to play. Maybe through in some Dreamcast ones like Grandia 2 and Skies of Arcadia. Capcom needs to get back into the Breath of Fire series. Another good one would be Wild Arms though i can't remember who made those. I'd by all of em.

well befor they start porting over Consol games id like to atlease see cell phones game ported from Ios , android ...... much easyer to do , and less tiem consuming.

im not sure why DEV dont port as much to WP7 , they can up the price of the apps ( cause well all know its mroe expensive on wp) and in return make mroe cash for less sells.

making apps for wp7 is a win win...

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I love all the games mentioned and would glady see them on the wp7 but more or less if those were to be remade or ported your almost guranteed console ports to xbla or psn, if your looking for rpgs as it was mentioned many times look to ios and android phone games as they have almost a 1000x better chance of making it to the wp7 as its easier to do as touch controls are added and its same type of market,

oh and we do have the xbox live indie rpg doom & destiny coming to xbox live on the wp7 in the next "couple of months" which from the video looks good expect the dialogue looks like it was written by a 8 year old

Kitsune5tails

Apr 23, 2011
Visit site

I definatly want to see Grandia (one of my favorite games) and Albert Odyssey. If they do Shining force III (the only one on the saturn if I remember right) I would like all 4 discs on there. There were 3 campaigns that were from different aspects of the battles, and a 4th premium disc that brought them all togeather if you bought all 3 games and sent the UCP lables in.

I really like Wild Arms, and Wild Arms 1 would be great on WP7, but those games are produced by Sony if I remember. I have some of them, but I don't think they will be ported by Sony to the WP7 platforms.

I think the Dragon Force games would also be great on WP7.

IzaacJ

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Sorry for bumping a really old thread, but I just couldn't resist.

I would love to have some RPG in the style of Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age for WP. And actually, I'm currently shaping some ideas of it, my biggest issue right now is to start coding, but I would love to find some kind of RPG engine that runs smooth on WP and XB since I'm thinking about releasing it for both WP and XB :) Anyone with some ideas of a good engine?

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
There's an RPG that was recently released called Doom & Destiny. It's very familiar to anyone who's played old school JRPGs like Final Fantasy and Chrono Trigger. Other than occasional crashes it's actually quite a bit of fun to play.

And they've got, hands down, one of the best touch screen control pad implementations I've ever seen on any device. The controls recenter themselves every time you place your thumb on the screen. There's only one game I've played on the iPad that does something similar; I'm not sure why more people haven't done this.

Anyway, it's a fun game and it's free.

Jomharibel

Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
yoyr right :eck: marketplace must put rpg: zenonias.
android and apple game is the best and on marketplace is bad :(
put rpg s: "all ZENONiA episodes".

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon