Kinectimals

Dark Mirage

Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
You're not missing out on anything spectacular. It's a pretty weak animal training title IMO. There doesn't seem to be a whole heck of a lot you can do. It's nowhere near the scale of a title like Nintendogs in any case. Your animal choices are pretty limited as well (all exotic cats, all pretty much the same character model with a unique texture).

The included connectivity is cool, but meh... Even as a small time waster is feels a little barren.

wp7master

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Its a great game. I always check wp7 news and they said it was up so I downloaded it straight away. According to xbox, I've nearly got all the achievements already. That's how much I've been playing it. Thanks windows, keep the good games coming

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Its a great game. I always check wp7 news and they said it was up so I downloaded it straight away. According to xbox, I've nearly got all the achievements already. That's how much I've been playing it. Thanks windows, keep the good games coming
Yeah i'm enjoying it too wp7master, 5 achievements to go for me though.

Flashed to another ROM on my Omnia yesterday so can't download it again until next Wed. Doh! :(

Have to start it all over again of course Grrrrrr LOL

Something else to look forward to. :)

Last edited:

wp7master

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't take long to get the achievements. Actually the only one that takes ages is the task where you've gotta take a picture of your pet. The furthest i've got is 10miles so i've got a bronze for that :(

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Doesn't take long to get the achievements. Actually the only one that takes ages is the task where you've gotta take a picture of your pet. The furthest i've got is 10miles so i've got a bronze for that :(
Hmmm we'll need to think of a way to wangle out of that one LOL ;)

Won't matter for that one being gold though, as long as we can get another 25 golds elsewhere. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon