XBox Live Bug Village Game (Free)

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
its free cause you have to pay REAL $$ to get items in game.

so spent 5$ or wait 6horus for resource to finish lol...

like farm ville on Facebook.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Im not trying to kill it hehe , its a fun game ( i got it right away after seeing this post )

its fun to check on once every couple hours. and free achievements (not that i care much for them but hey :p )

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
is it just me or does Ants and bees feel like its missing 2-3 more types of bugs??

wish we had like ... i dunno , centipedes , Spiders. .... i dunno

just pick some bugs from the movie * a Bug story * im sure they could add more :p

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I love the quick resume feature of this game! You can leave it suspended and then it will go right back to your village when you resume. So quick and easy! Perfect for time-based games like this one.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I love the quick resume feature of this game! You can leave it suspended and then it will go right back to your village when you resume. So quick and easy! Perfect for time-based games like this one.

thatch a good thing.. cause harvesting flowers for 20hours.. i wouldn't want to leave my game on for 20hours.. LOL!"

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
thatch a good thing.. cause harvesting flowers for 20hours.. i wouldn't want to leave my game on for 20hours.. LOL!"

Lol. Not only that, but you don't have to reload the splash screen, title page, and then the splash screen for your village. So much time saved! I just wonder if it messes up your time. I have a suspicion that it does.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Lol. Not only that, but you don't have to reload the splash screen, title page, and then the splash screen for your village. So much time saved! I just wonder if it messes up your time. I have a suspicion that it does.

nah it doesn't , Ive been playing it none stop ( well as much as its possible ..every 6 hours lol ) and the time seems to be perfectly on time.

it probably uses your phones clock witch means you could also cheat by changing the time!!!! BUT DONT DO IT!!!! haha

I wish i could take a screen shot of my phone and show you guys my little * ANY BUG USA* village LOL! so cute. !! HAHA

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism