XBox Live Bug Village Game (Free)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
How could you even think a WPCentraller would cheat at a game by doing that Se1fcr3ation, we are above all that sort of thing.

Now lets see...

Settings / System / Date+Time

Em no ones looking right ? :blush:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
LOL!!.. i haven't tried it . i personally dont like cheating at games, it sorta takes the fun out of it.... hehe

but i wont hold against you TheWeeBear.. i know your a Achievement JUNKY so its ok if you do it to get them faster ;)

* its a free game any ways ;) *

X7or360

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
This game would be perfect if it had a local live tile showing your running/completed tasks. Other than that it's a fine free game.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
live tile for this game WOULD BE awsome!!!!!

i found a TIME BUG ( no pun intended) lol

... if you are int he game and symply push the Windows button and go do other things and use the MANGO quick resume .. the time gets thrown off and doesn't sync properly.. ( i notice this when i set up a 6hour task . came back 5hours later and had 4:30hours left! ) ( should of been 1hour left BTW lol )

SOLUTION:

back out to main menu before you leave the game ( this is a pain cause you need to re-laod it next time you open it, but at lease you wont lose time )

i tested this many times and there is a bug!!!!

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
is the * TAP 25 BUGS * achievement also broke???

im pretty sure ive taped more then 25 bugs ( i had th 10 lady bug quest(done) and the 10 stinker bug quest(done) ) and ive smacked a bunch more around

yet i dont have it.... can any one confirm this?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
No it's not bugged I got that achievement last night Se1fcr3ation.

You have to tap them 25 times so they actually stop when you tap on them. :)

When you tap on them twice, they stop and look around. :)

Last edited:

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I still haven't got my first achievement yet, Grrrrr I think this game is full of bugs.

Are you still having this issue? I tried the game yesterday after getting home for work. Durign the tutorial you always unluck one Achievement.

I'm really liking the game so far. I visit the game for a couple of minutes, set some tasks and come back 2/6 hours later.

Besides, is it possible to get all the Achievs/complete the game without buying anything with real money?

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hi XBWillem, yes it's totally possible to get all the achievements, will just take a long time I guess.

I'm enjoying it too, upgrading while you go.

I still only have 1 achievement but determined to get them all.

I may be over 100 when I get them, but get them I will. (Sounded like Yoda there) :D

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I will indeed, I think the author probably hopes that players will just give in to the amount of time it will take to complete and say heck, lets just buy some coins and get it finished.

I'll persevere XBWillem, it can run away fine on my phone, and i'll visit it now and again to check up. :)

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh, above I posted you always unlock an Achievement when playing the tutorial. That's incorrent, I mixed to games up. Oops! It would appear it indeed takes quite some time to unlock the first Achievement.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
The fastest achievement is for hitting 25 bugs XBWillem.

You don't have to have 25 different bugs, just hit them twice till they stop and look around.

Do this 25 times and the achievement is yours. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital