Gunstringer: dead man running

willybraatlund

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Just downloaded gunslinger for my surface. And I have to say that gunslinger is one of the best games I have played on both the wp and surface. It looks a bit like temple run, but there are so much more to it. Its a Xbox live game, developed by Microsoft studios. I really hope they are working on a wp version of this! Anyone else tried this, and/or have heard anything?

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Damn, i saw keyword WP and went to search for the game on lumia, then left disappointed
Welcome to the club. We are lucky if we'll ever get Temple Run or other games annouced last year. I'm so sick of this bull****. Microsoft has awesome games but only releases them on Windows 8?

JHunsaker

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I really like this game on windows 8 and think it would be perfect on WP8 (possibly better than Temple Run). I thought it was suppose to be really easy to port between windows 8 and wp8 so why is it taking so long for this to be ported to wp8?

busngabb

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to the club. We are lucky if we'll ever get Temple Run or other games annouced last year. I'm so sick of this bull****. Microsoft has awesome games but only releases them on Windows 8?

Temple Run is a terrible game. Why are you so upset at not having that to play on your phone?

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Temple Run is a terrible game. Why are you so upset at not having that to play on your phone?

YOUR dislike of the game is not the end-all, be-all of everyone's gaming quality opinion. I'm sure that there are games that you like that I don't, but that doesn't mean I'm going to act like an obnoxious jerk because you like that game I don't like.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon