Candy Crush??

ZenBot

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Try Candy Crush Monsters in the WP8 Store. It's a Candy Crush knockoff and is not by King. It doesn't have any of the social/online features but plays, looks, and sounds similar. It'll get you 75% of the way there for now.

What most people don't look at with the whole Bejewelled/Candy Crush thing is that Candy Crush has scoring objectives and the gameboard changes to alter difficulty while Bejewelled focuses on going until run out of moves or time.

What I wanna see is King's Bubble Witch Saga.

harchestr

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I am not going to let a few apps on the social network stop me from enjoying wp8.. Games such as candy crush i can play on my surface tablet which I rarely play anyway.. I enjoy playing games but I am not a gamer because i get bored quickly eventually. I have plenty of apps to enjoy on my wp8 phone. Just like my surface tablet I treat it like a laptop so apps are not to important to me but it has all the necessary apps i need anyway. What I don't have it is on my phone anyway or I can use the browser.;

TechAbstract

Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Candy Fun is kind of like Candy Crush. I can play Candy Crush on PC too but it gets boring after a while just like Bejeweled.

Last edited:

T1Cybernetic

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
Has there been any updates on Candy Crush coming to windows phones?

Funnily enough I only ended up with my new Lumia 1020 because the woman selling it couldn't play Candy Crush! So she bought herself an S4 and sold me this :D It's a cool little game but not that cool...

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Has there been any updates on Candy Crush coming to windows phones?

Funnily enough I only ended up with my new Lumia 1020 because the woman selling it couldn't play Candy Crush! So she bought herself an S4 and sold me this :D It's a cool little game but not that cool...

I emailed the company directly, with points on why it makes no sense to ignore Windows platforms, but I have yet to get a response. Honestly, at this point it's looking like this is all surrounding corporate politics IMO. They seem to have something against MS directly, I can't think of any other explanation for the lack of support. when considering the install base of WP8, W8RT, and W8, there is no excuse to not release Candy Crush for the platforms. Sad that we see high profile, and high risk, games like GTA:SA but not Candy Crush.

harchestr

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
I ABSOLUTELY HATE THIS WINDOWS PHONE, HAD THE GALAXY PHONE AND ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT BUT IT WAS TWO YEARS OLD AND VERIZON TOLD ME IT WAS TIME TO UPGRADE.... I AM SERIOUSLY THINKING OF HAVING THE VERIZON SWITCH ME BACK TO THE GALAXY PHONE!!!!! THE APPS SUCK......
:angry:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes