Songarc sheets help..

alky13

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi, could somebody help me with a sheet? Is it possible to make a sheet with a song of my phones memory? I mean, with a song which was downloaded via UC Browser and insert it in a sheet.. Ive only played the basic levels made by Songarc devs, and it was so cool, but Id like to try my music out too, thanks for replying in advance! I need this song in a sheet, Id like the sheet to be hard so that Id need some time to finish it (Im the kind of gamer to take on the hardest part of the challenges hehe), if you can do it Ill gladly thank you! ^_^

Edited for that link, sorry!

Last edited:

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Well, I sort of have the same problem.

I don't really understand how to create good sheets, heck, I'm also like that on Osu!

Well, a lot of my music is very obscure, so I'll be lucky if just one of my songs make it to SongArc.

Oh well.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Well, I sort of have the same problem.

I don't really understand how to create good sheets, heck, I'm also like that on Osu!

Well, a lot of my music is very obscure, so I'll be lucky if just one of my songs make it to SongArc.

Oh well.

Yeah, of the 2,100+ songs I have on my phone, 8 have sheets right now. We'll see if that improves over time, particularly in quality (one song is only rated as a 73% match, not sure what that means).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes