Gameloft & Rovio bringing their games to BB10 first, where are WP8 versions?

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I have recently seen that more and more of gameloft (Minion Rush and Iron man) and Rovio (Bad Piggies) games are coming to BB10 but they are nowhere to be seen on WP. So anyone has an idea when are they coming on WP8?

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
Gameloft? They're bringing their games over to WP, just waiting for them to pass XBL certification.

Rovio? We got Angry Birds Star Wars 2 at the same time as iOS and Android. I guess we could wait some more for Bad Piggies.

gsquared

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
If they are skipping WP to develop for BB 10 I would never expect to see them on this platform. They certainly cannot use marketshare as an excuse. They must have some other bias.

Ahh. The Traveler knows more than I.

halamadridkimi

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
the only game that rovio hasn't bringed to wp yet is bad piggies, otherwise they have been really awesome, for example angry birds star wars 2 released on all platforms at the same time and angry birds Go karting is going to be released on all platforms the same day December 11.

gameloft I don't know, they have been supporting wp well but need more to release games at the same time, minion rush looks nice, would love to play it

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
the only game that rovio hasn't bringed to wp yet is bad piggies, otherwise they have been really awesome, for example angry birds star wars 2 released on all platforms at the same time and angry birds Go karting is going to be released on all platforms the same day December 11.

gameloft I don't know, they have been supporting wp well but need more to release games at the same time, minion rush looks nice, would love to play it

Rovio is also bringing Angry Birds Go cart to BB10 on same day.

I am just waiting for Minion Rush to include it in my gaming catalog.

Not only Gameloft and Rovio but also EA. It has Real Racing 3 on BB10. Flipboard is also there on BB10. Yeah I know, its coming but still.

z33dev33l

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
You pretty much have to completely code from scratch to code for Windows Phone whereas the BB10 version can be a direct port from Android.

amitnahar

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
You pretty much have to completely code from scratch to code for Windows Phone whereas the BB10 version can be a direct port from Android.

Agreed but this still require work to do. WP has amazing tools for developers not to mention unity support.
WP has more marketshare than BB10. So there should not be any excuse for these big companies to not develop for WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes