Asphalt 7 update ?

Microsoftjunkie

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
Its on par with the other os versions. Added, a "free car spin" like game for free money etc. Added some other things, but haven't went into them yet.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I believe this update was, like Microsoftjunkie said, to bring Asphalt 7 up to date with other OS versions. Our goal is to make sure that our Windows Phone games pair up in terms of content with our Android and iOS counterparts.

Xarok

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I updated A7 some weeks ago now, and since the update the game runs very slow, laggy and stutters a lot.

I was hoping it would get sorted but it is still not running smooth, its very noticeable as well.

Not so keen on A8 so was hoping to keep playing A7, but not if its so "laggy".

HTC 8x.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I updated A7 some weeks ago now, and since the update the game runs very slow, laggy and stutters a lot.

I was hoping it would get sorted but it is still not running smooth, its very noticeable as well.

Not so keen on A8 so was hoping to keep playing A7, but not if its so "laggy".

HTC 8x.

It might just be an optimization issue with your device, because correct me if I'm wrong, but the HTC 8x is fairly new right?

Xarok

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
HTC 8x should be just over a year old by now. Released alongside the Lumia 920 as one of the new Windows Phone 8 flagships I believe.

Will probably just have to suck it and purchase A8 (good news for Gameloft). Its just a shame as A7 was great before this recent update.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
HTC 8x should be just over a year old by now. Released alongside the Lumia 920 as one of the new Windows Phone 8 flagships I believe.

Will probably just have to suck it and purchase A8 (good news for Gameloft). Its just a shame as A7 was great before this recent update.

I'll make a note of it but I know for a fact our Dev team reads reviews daily on the Windows store, so any feedback there is good as well. It really gets the attention of the Devs so hopefully an optimization update can be pushed out.

Xarok

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
I'll make a note of it but I know for a fact our Dev team reads reviews daily on the Windows store, so any feedback there is good as well. It really gets the attention of the Devs so hopefully an optimization update can be pushed out.

That's great news, I appreciate the community communication :D

jaimeastin

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
I believe this update was, like Microsoftjunkie said, to bring Asphalt 7 up to date with other OS versions. Our goal is to make sure that our Windows Phone games pair up in terms of content with our Android and iOS counterparts.

thank you! We are deserving of this will continue to show that we are a market worth pursuing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon