Does xbox-games saves my progress?

Talk4Lig

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Maybe a noob question, but I'm interested in it since I haven't really tried it. When I uninstall "Ice age Village" (Xbox game) will my progress be deleted when I install it again? Sorry for the bad english.

Joene90

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Maybe a noob question, but I'm interested in it since I haven't really tried it. When I uninstall "Ice age Village" (Xbox game) will my progress be deleted when I install it again? Sorry for the bad english.

Depends on the game.. I wouldn't be able to tell you for Ice Age Village, because idk if the game is saved online or on your device.

My guess is for most games you would delete your saved game and high scores when you delete the game from your phone.

Talk4Lig

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
Depends on the game.. I wouldn't be able to tell you for Ice Age Village, because idk if the game is saved online or on your device.

My guess is for most games you would delete your saved game and high scores when you delete the game from your phone.

Alright, thanks. Kingdoms and lords saves data on cloud for example, but don't know about ice age village.

Joene90

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I just checked Ice Age Village for you (I used to have it, so I reinstalled it) and it does not have any of my old saves.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes