Asphalt 8 Multiplayer

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
But when connecting to windows 8 , my phone says game versions of host doesn't match.

That might be only for the "World Series" or online multiplayer. Since we don't have cross-platform play for local multiplayer I wonder if only W8 can local sync with other W8 and the same goes for WP8 devices. I'm not sure and my bosses have taken all of the Windows devices back to HQ this week so I am not able to test it out at the moment ):

McKnightikus

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Myself and 2 other friends are trying to run local multiplayer over Windows 8.1 desktop computers and we are not seeing each others "rooms". We have all killed Windows Firewall and are on the same network (cable LAN). Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Myself and 2 other friends are trying to run local multiplayer over Windows 8.1 desktop computers and we are not seeing each others "rooms". We have all killed Windows Firewall and are on the same network (cable LAN). Does anyone have any idea what the problem might be?

Thanks.

Hey man I'm going to check with the Dev team on this. I know we support local Wi-Fi races, but I'm not sure if that applies to local wired connections, because prior to it launching on Windows 8, it's always been on Wi-Fi only devices. I'll post back once I get an answer!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Thanks.

Heard back from the Dev team on this and it looks like only WiFi networks work for the PC version of the game still. It has to do with the functionality of the port if I understood everything correctly. The Dev team didn't say if that will be changed in the future though.

Is it possible to sync game progress between Android and Windows 8.1? I tried using Bluestacks but the resolution is horrible...

It isn't, sorry ): Our games don't offer cross-platform play so if you want to move between devices on the same platforms that's possible, but not going from one platform to the other.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
And i think i cant even add those As8 Facebook friends who are already on android As8.
And can't even upload my ghosts right ?

Correct, you cannot add or play with your Facebook friends who are on Android or iOS. You can only add other Windows players. Same thing applies for ghosts, when you upload them other Windows players can race them, but not other players on different platforms. As I mentioned earlier, Asphalt 8 does not have cross-platform play.

Seketh

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Hi Ryan.

I have a major issue with Asphalt 8. It just won't load properly. It starts (takes a very long time), but when it loads it's worse than a slide show. Touching anything takes a long time and it's always sort of freezed.

It's related to network usage. If I start the game with Data and Wi-Fi off, it loads up and plays just fine. Using just Wi-Fi or just mobile data has no effect, it's almost freezed.

I'm using an ATIV S running Windows Phone 8.1 Preview. Hope you can help!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan.

I have a major issue with Asphalt 8. It just won't load properly. It starts (takes a very long time), but when it loads it's worse than a slide show. Touching anything takes a long time and it's always sort of freezed.

It's related to network usage. If I start the game with Data and Wi-Fi off, it loads up and plays just fine. Using just Wi-Fi or just mobile data has no effect, it's almost freezed.

I'm using an ATIV S running Windows Phone 8.1 Preview. Hope you can help!

Yikes, that sounds pretty serious. This issue is something we will need to reproduce on our end to see how we can fix it. Ideally, you should be able to switch between WiFi and data without any issue at all. Can you send in this information to our support team when you get the chance? Here's a link: Asphalt 8 Support Link

Sep 30, 2015
Visit site
I have this strage situation because
2 laptops with 1 win 8.1 and second win10 both connected on same router via wifi
we use both last version of asphalt
BUT we con not se each other in local Multiplayer
can you tel me a solution for this ?

Thank you

DeCarvalho83

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Just to say that i have no problems when playing with friends over multiplayer local wifi.. windows 10 desktop, windows 10 mobile, windows 8.1 and windows phone 8.1 .. the only problem that i have is about asphlt 8 xbox connection.. i cant connect.. it keep loading loading and then nothing... i can connect using FB but xbox live :/

riyas poonoor

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
hi Ryan

I am playing asphalt for a long time now. I have completed 70% of career, but stuck with a request timed out error which makes me unable to play the World series.
Currently I am using proxy server of my institution having a high speed 20-30 mb/sec with an ip address of 172.16.30.20 and port 8080.
It will be a great pleasure if u can figure out a way to solve the connection error.

Thanking You already

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon