AlphaJax Locking Phone Up

xFalk

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
I've been playing AlphaJax on my 822 for over a year now without any problems. Today though, when starting the app, it has locked up my phone twice where I needed to do the On/Off-Volume re-boot.

Anyone else having this issue? Maybe I need to uninstall and reinstall AlphaJax and get the cobweb out of it?

xFalk

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
The last update was 4/2/2013. It would lock up on me right away during the initial red screen. Hasn't happened since I posted so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I thought maybe I didn't have enough memory or something for it to start properly but I have over 3GB free on the phone and 6 GB on the SD card so that shouldn't be the issue. If it happens more and I figure it out I'll keep everyone posted.

peachy001

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
For 2 months leading up to the Black update the lockup happened to me approximately once per week. Since Black, I have had it happen once. It was today, and I had assumed it was fixed. Anyone got any fixes? And also, if I uninstall and reinstall, will it lose all my games and stats?

xFalk

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
My lock up problem went away but then I was getting the Can't connect to Xbox Live message for about a week, although it seemed to actually sync just fine. I think that may have started after my Black update. That has finally gone away though. I didn't do anything special, it just went away and all seems okay once again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes