Android, iOS get The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on time, not WP :(

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Gameloft said that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 would be released on all the 3 platforms viz. Android, iOS and Windows Phone on 4/17/2014. As usual, Android, iOS got it bang on the said date and WP yet again got left out. This really sucks when a commitment is given but the game doesn't show up !

Athull

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Gameloft said that The Amazing Spider-Man 2 would be released on all the 3 platforms viz. Android, iOS and Windows Phone on 4/17/2014. As usual, Android, iOS got it bang on the said date and WP yet again got left out. This really sucks when a commitment is given but the game doesn't show up !
Might have something to do with WP 8.1, they could probably be waiting to publish the game but working on utilizing all the new features offered by wp 8.1

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Gameloft is very slow in releasing apps for windows phone. I was waiting for this game but alas:/
Did you noticed asphalt 8 still didn't get china update , same goes for minion rush.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I paid for Asphalt 8. I don't care how small or big the price tag is, I contributed to Gameloft's services. But to see those freeloaders in Android & ios gets regular updates and even after months we are stuck with nothing new it hurts like hell.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Yup Minion rush never got updated, also Captain America: TWS never got release on Windows Phone. No idea what is going on....

I paid for Asphalt 8. I don't care how small or big the price tag is, I contributed to Gameloft's services. But to see those freeloaders in Android & ios gets regular updates and even after months we are stuck with nothing new it hurts like hell.

I've briefly talked this in another thread I'm active in, and I'm fairly certain one response was directed toward your Kris. However, the main reason for long periods of time between updates is because our Devs are trying to cram as much of the existing content into one update as possible since it's already available on other platforms. The only downside to this is, like I mentioned earlier, it leads to longer periods of time between updates.

Once we get caught up with the existing content, I expect the process to be more streamlined both in regards to updates and releases. We also just posted an update on our social media channels about the Anti-Villain League environment and the Moon mini-game update will be hitting Windows in May.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa