Temple run 2 daily challenge

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello guys from yesterday daily challenge time in temple run 2 is freeze i am not able to complete one achievement due to this anyone know how to fix it and if i uninstall the game will the data still be there??
anu6azu3.png

Sent from my RM-914_im_india_269 using Tapatalk

anon(7900571)

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
nay your data will be removed , I had similar issues when temple run 2 was initially available for 1GB devices, but with recent updates they fixed it. You should inform this to developers so that they can fix this in next update :)
Do mention your phone , OS and game version , you may also attach a screenshot :wink:

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
nay your data will be removed , I had similar issues when temple run 2 was initially available for 1GB devices, but with recent updates they fixed it. You should inform this to developers so that they can fix this in next update :)
Do mention your phone , OS and game version , you may also attach a screenshot :wink:
Okay bro i will mailed them and wait for their response.

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site

Hey bro do you have their contact email.
Now they have added a support form on their website i sended them but doesnt got any confirmation email so thinking of mailing them directly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SimcolCross