Taptitude

watty1964

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
I've recently installed this after playing it on my Android tablet and am enjoying it.

However, on my phone at least, I cannot access messages to get a daily reward etc. When I go into messages all I see is a 'Downloading' message, forever. Also, all of the leaderboards have no entries at all and the cloud sync function simply says 'error syncing'.

Is anyone else having these problems?

Finally, searching for 'Taptitude' in the store shows no results so I don't know how anyone can download it.

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I've recently installed this after playing it on my Android tablet and am enjoying it.

However, on my phone at least, I cannot access messages to get a daily reward etc. When I go into messages all I see is a 'Downloading' message, forever. Also, all of the leaderboards have no entries at all and the cloud sync function simply says 'error syncing'.

Is anyone else having these problems?

Finally, searching for 'Taptitude' in the store shows no results so I don't know how anyone can download it.

I played taptitude years ago on my Lumia 710. Before some months when I searched on my phone, the game was gone. I think MS might have removed it

watty1964

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
You can install Taptitude by searching for it with Cortana and selecting the link to the Windows Store (which I can't post here as I haven't posted enough yet to allow links).
I've had to do it this way with a couple of Apps which is a bit strange.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes