Asphalt Overdrive - Join the WPCentral gang!

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Asphalt Overdrive: Our first impressions

The official WPCentral gang is called WPCentralCom. We're full right now, but we'll rotate players as people go inactive and/or fail to contribute. Also, you must have an actual name (NOT just a Player number) to be accepted into the gang.

If you can't get into WPCentralCom, feel free to join the unofficial gang, just called WPCentral. Someone used our name without permission, but you can join the imposters and still show some WPCentral love.

Feel free to discuss the game here, and make your case for why we should accept you into the gang when a spot opens up!

psoham777

Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I am already in the gang WeAreOne. I am #1 in the rookie league since day 1...😎
But we need more members in our gang as there are only 3 active members playing the game(including me)

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
Hope this thread picks up some steam.

I'm giving new players two days to start earning points. If they don't play within that time, we kick them and accept someone else's request to join.

geekRiddle

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hey Paul and everybody. With today's update to Overdrive I'm jumping into it. I see the WPCentralCom gang is still full. Any chance of some spots opening up? Thanks!

jzwpfan

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi Paul, any chance there is inactive member you can kick to make a space for me to join in? Just started playing recently and like to join the WPCentral Gang.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soste