Hellooo.. Does anyone play the game guess the shadows?
    If you do please can you help me with No.33? It looks like someone with a top hat and feather.. Cant make out if it is a rooster or a turtle.. Been stuck on it for days and I'm out of clues.
    02-22-2015 06:37 AM
    Hellooo.. Does anyone play the game guess the shadows?
    If you do please can you help me with No.33? It looks like someone with a top hat and feather.. Cant make out if it is a rooster or a turtle.. Been stuck on it for days and I'm out of clues.
    You may want to post a screenshot of the image you're referring to here so other members could help you in guessing even if they don't play the game... but that would spoil the challenge of the game.
    xandros9 and RumoredNow like this.
    02-24-2015 12:31 PM
    Agreed.. Will definitely spoil the game for others. Didn't think of that. Thanks!
    Thanks for replying anyway.
    03-12-2015 12:32 AM
    Oh.....I don't know how to add a screenshot into this forum using my phone.. :(
    03-12-2015 12:33 AM
    I'm not sure if there is a way to add photos from the Windows Central app directly, but you can take a screenshot using your phone and then go to this forum using a PC/laptop browser... and then attach it using the "Insert Image" icon in the Text Toolbar just above the text box for replies. Taking a screenshot with your phone will vary per device. In Lumia phones with the latest OS update, for example, pressing the volume + and power buttons simultaneously will take a screenshot of whatever is displayed in the screen. What phone are you using?
    Laura Knotek and RumoredNow like this.
    03-12-2015 03:28 AM
    I use the Tapatalk app to post pictures on the forums using my phone. It's a free app.
    gpobernardo and RumoredNow like this.
    03-12-2015 03:37 AM
    On my phone... I use IE and look at the full desktop version of the site. That let's me attach pics in exactly the same way as I would from my PC.
    gpobernardo likes this.
    03-12-2015 11:36 AM