What games are you playing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I like it a lot, the games are just slow. The last one I did took about a week, though I didn't play it as much as I did on my first one (which was about 4 days). I'm in my third game now, but I haven't played it in a few days (friend was back from the Navy and did some golfing).

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Diablo 3 has me back with the latest patch. But the ladder is already useless with all the streamers exploiting their way to lv70 in just a few hours. Blizzard ****ed that up pretty bad.

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Alright now that I'm back from holiday..I will start with Dishonored. Just downloaded and installed it last night. Looking forward to it

berty6294

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
Vindictus
Ghost Recon Phantoms
Payday 2
Mount Your Friends (omg this game is addicting)
Just recently my friends and I have been playing a ton of Nintendo 64 games online with each other using our 368/One controllers!

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Decided to hold off a bit longer on Dishonored since I still have one more report to finish for my course. In the meantime, I've gone back to quick games of FIFA14

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Diablo 3....again...or still? Can't seem to get away from it. Although it's not like I don't have enough games...I get at least 1 new from the PC magazine I buy, so....yeah, more games I installed and never even started^^

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
Been playing Left 4 Dead 2 with my cousins and having a blast. Also got back to some Borderlands 2. I'm wondering if I'll ever get around to Dishonored now :winktongue:

QwarkDreams

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Trying to get away from the PC and modern gaming consoles and get a nostalgic flashback with some GameCube games. Borrowed from my cousin and just started The Legend of Zelda - Wind Waker but it seems the controller has kind of a defective contact :-/ (no wonder after 11 years of use). I have a feeling I might not get out of the apartment a lot in the next few weeks because of all those great games *.*

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
I have a long weekend, so I think I might try to run through Metro 2033 completely, or play some borderlands 2 as the pre-sequel will be coming out soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes