November Games with Gold

slick271974

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have any luck with getting this months Xbox 360 games with gold to show up on there Xbox One. I was under the impression that this was the month that all 4 games would start being compatible. I am on the developer build so they should work. I no longer have my 360 so had to make the purchase through the website.

Mr. MacPhisto

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
I doubt you'll have access to any 360 games apart from those in the Preview until November 12. I also suspect you will not be able to claim the Games with Gold titles on the console until then. While you may have the OS update, that does not mean Microsoft has made all the 360 backwards titles live in the store. They announced November 12, so I'd wait until then and see what happens. Plenty of time to try the back half of the month 360 game in GwG.

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Anyone have any luck with getting this months Xbox 360 games with gold to show up on there Xbox One. I was under the impression that this was the month that all 4 games would start being compatible. I am on the developer build so they should work. I no longer have my 360 so had to make the purchase through the website.

I started a thread about the same thing. Mine are also not showing up.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
you can claim them online.I claimed nearly all xbox 360 games with gold the ast few months.Dirt 3 was this months,which is backward comparable too.I expect to see this in my download queue tomorrow

You may need a bank account to get free games ,but your not charged

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
you can claim them online.I claimed nearly all xbox 360 games with gold the ast few months.Dirt 3 was this months,which is backward comparable too.I expect to see this in my download queue tomorrow

You may need a bank account to get free games ,but your not charged

I'm not sure if this was in response to me but I still have a 360 so I "purchase" my Games With Gold on there. I am just unsure why Dirt 3 (or my other backward compatible games like Gears of War Judgement) haven't shown up yet. I am on the preview program and have had backwards compatibility for quite some time with disc based games.

manus31

Aug 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure if this was in response to me but I still have a 360 so I "purchase" my Games With Gold on there. I am just unsure why Dirt 3 (or my other backward compatible games like Gears of War Judgement) haven't shown up yet. I am on the preview program and have had backwards compatibility for quite some time with disc based games.

Im pretty sure tomorrow is the day backwards compatibility starts for everyone. Insiders got to try a few select games(mass effect etc)

Keith White Jr

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
I was just confused (as many probably were) because there was a video on the Xbox dash that said the games were in the "Ready To Install" section but when you went there, no games showed up lol.

Hopefully tomorrow things change.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon