Best Stealth Adventures?

etnpnys

Nov 1, 2016
Visit site
I know that I'm late to the game here (no pun intended), but I just played through Rise of the Tomb Raider. It was amazing. Loved it.

What else is there that is like it? I like games that give you the option in how you advance through an area, much like ROTTR did: either with stealth, mass bloodshed, or quiet takedowns. I'm not into games where you need to run into a room just blasting around until you're the only one standing.

For these reasons, I miss Splinter Cell. How about Quantum Break? Fallout 4?

Any recommendations? Thanx in advance!

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Oh boy! My personal favorite, the Deus Ex franchise, is famous for EXACTLY what you're looking for.

I'm a big fan of the 2000 game but it does have a bit of a learning curve, is kinda clunky by today's standards and may need some prodding to work on today's PCs. But it was worth it IMO.

I'd start with 2011's DX Human Revolution. Other entries I haven't played are the 2004(?) Invisible War and 2016's Mankind Divided.

(also worth noting that The Nameless Mod. A mod of the original Deus Ex but the only thing it really shares is the core gameplay and art style. It stands alone, albeit it can be a bit dorky.)

Dishonored also fits the bill. I've played some of it and I loved what I saw, I haven't played it entirely though.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BevitalGluco2