windows 8 + atom + full hd

origr15

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
Is there in tablet out there that uses intel atom and has a full hd display ?

everybody is talking how atom is supposed to be as powerfull as any android couterpart , yet i see android + full hd and no windows 8 + full hd , i just dont want to buy a heavy pc with touchscreen like all those tablet with i5 or i7 and thier fan requirments , i just want a windows 8 tablet with full hd .. it seems like all windows 8 tablet have that one flaw that ruins the system for me ...

either no keyboard dock or crappy display (almost all of them , and with such a low ppi .. most use 135~155 ppi ! ) .

i love windows 8 and want it in tablet form but it seems like the oem's do a very good job of not giving us what we want , even asus with their near perfact tf700t android tablet (transformer infinity) , i whish i had a transformer infinity with windows 8 .

Ruined

May 24, 2011
Visit site
You need to wait for the new architecture Intel Atom Bay Trail-T (Q3 2013) if you want 1080p ATOM. The SGX545 GPU in the current model would struggle tremendously with 1080p.

origr15

Dec 22, 2012
Visit site
actually i just found out that later this year a vizio tablet with an amd chip will come out that can run full hd and be a tablet not a pc with touch screen

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes