Got myself a linx 10

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I am now full windows....

After changing from an iphone to a lumia, the other day i picked up a linx 10 for only ?140. Have installed windows 10 on it, really impressed with it. A few quirks that are software related but have reported them through the feedback app. The 2gb ram is nice too, no reloading tabs that was starting to get annoying on the iPad, now just need to get typing sussed on a new touch keyboard and ill be sorted.

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
yeah, i wanted an 8 but when i saw the 10 for that price in pc world i figured it was too close to the 8 but getting a wee bit more so went for it. Great device so far, not much lag either, a few things here or there but there behaviour seems more software related and win 10 quirks.

kiloeightone

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I fancied the Linx 10 too, but I actually won my Linx 8 on a competition online. Love it. Only thing I've noticed since updating to W10 is battery sense tells me it takes over six hours to fully charge. Cant remember it ever being that long.

Wbutchart1

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I fancied the Linx 10 too, but I actually won my Linx 8 on a competition online. Love it. Only thing I've noticed since updating to W10 is battery sense tells me it takes over six hours to fully charge. Cant remember it ever being that long.

Has it settled now? My battery life on win 10 is a work in progress, up to 7.5 hours but will keep on at settings to get that higher.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon