Introduce hand gestures on Windows 10 machines

anon(7929613)

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I have to say that the next big thing will be Kinect like hand gestures on laptops, TV's, XBOX and other Windows 10 machines. Take laptop as an example. When I am watching a some video, like C# education series, on you tube, it becomes tiresome to reach the touchpad of my laptop to pause the video and take the notes. Just imagine, how cumbersome it will be to touch the screen to pause the video on a laptop because then I will have to move my hand further backwards.
Now I am going to tell you something about a million dollar idea. Integrate Kinect like hand gestures on Windows 10 platform. This is now possible because most of the modern laptops and convertibles come with INTEL REAL SENSE CAMERA. That technology gives the depth perception to the PC and hand gestures will be unbelievingly accurate. It's impact will be like those created by the capacitive touch screen's on iPhones that changed the way we use our smartphones.
I THINK MICROSOFT SHOULD TAKE THE LEAP BEFORE APPLE DOES THAT. Microsoft already has Kinect. Just use this technology. Forget about AI as it will take some time to be really useful to the general public. Hand gestures on a PC will be the next big thing. If someone at Microsoft is reading this, kindly pass on this information to your seniors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes