Bricked Windows Tablet - Help?!

John Graham5

Apr 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi there,

I have recently flashed the ROM on my Windows 10 tablet with the wrong BIOS! It now doesn't turn on :-(

it is a pendopad 10.1" (these are sold in australia)... I suspect it is essentially a nextbook or linx.

If I press vol- and pwr together for 15-20 seconds, however, the little light comes on in a green colour. the pwr button will turn it again... What is it doing? Is this a fastboot thing?

If someone can point me in the right direction I will certainly consider a donation to emphasise my thanks....

This may be as little pointing me to drivers and software so that I can fiddle with it myself (keep in mind it is a windows tablet, not android - and probably chinese).

Here's some tablet specs:
? Name: 'Pendopad 10.1"'... probably the same as the nextbook and linx.
? Intel Baytrail-T(Quad-core) Processor Z3735F
? 32GB Flash
? 2GB RAM
? mini HDMI
? micro USB
? USB
? SD Card slot

Thank you in advance!

John

Skamath

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
Hi there,

I have recently flashed the ROM on my Windows 10 tablet with the wrong BIOS! It now doesn't turn on :-(

it is a pendopad 10.1" (these are sold in australia)... I suspect it is essentially a nextbook or linx.

If I press vol- and pwr together for 15-20 seconds, however, the little light comes on in a green colour. the pwr button will turn it again... What is it doing? Is this a fastboot thing?

If someone can point me in the right direction I will certainly consider a donation to emphasise my thanks....

This may be as little pointing me to drivers and software so that I can fiddle with it myself (keep in mind it is a windows tablet, not android - and probably chinese).

Here's some tablet specs:
• Name: 'Pendopad 10.1"'... probably the same as the nextbook and linx.
• Intel Baytrail-T(Quad-core) Processor Z3735F
• 32GB Flash
• 2GB RAM
• mini HDMI
• micro USB
• USB
• SD Card slot

Thank you in advance!

John

Just curious why were you flashing the 'ROM' to begin with? I have had a fair share of issues with the pendo pad 7 and windows and now almost at the end of either fixing it or tossing it in the bin.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon