BEST Windows Tablet of all-time?

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Super simple question: What's your pick for best/favorite Windows tablet of all time!? Doesn't have to be a current generation tablet, could be OLD. Could be NEW. Sound off, I want to hear your picks!! :)

dov1978

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I'd have to say my Surface Pro 2...no really I HAVE to say that as I've never had another to compare it to. I do love it though, it did as advertised and replaced my laptop along with an iPad. I have the i5, 256gb with 8gb ram and was and still is more than I actually need. I still use it everyday at work along with the Type keyboard case. It's showing it's age now though and is too heavy and chunky to use in tablet mode for long so I'm hoping to replace it with a Surface 4 if they announce one or a Surface Pro 4 soon.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
My favorite is still the OG detachable: HP TC1100. Had one as recently as December of last year and it can still keep up in spite of its age. Not many tech kits can function 15 years after initial release and still handle the rigors of modern software. Windows 7 was its last stand but considering the number of XP users worldwide TODAY, that shouldn't be an issue.

digitaldd

May 16, 2016
Visit site
I have one of the original Dell Venue 8 Pro tablets from 2013. Its just an Intel Atom CPU, with 2GB RAM and 32GB eMMC storage with MicroSD expansion but it has served me really well, & was upgraded to Windows 10. Great lifespan for something I picked up at a Microsoft pop-up store in a local mall for $100 in Dec 2013. I wish I had gotten the 64GB version and that there had been a version with 4GB RAM. A second microUSB port would have also been ideal for my use. I can't seem to find a replacement for it, though i have contemplated a refurb Dell Venue 11 Pro with a Core M CPU.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3