How its possible my PC can't see my new BT mouse?

iJohnnyCash

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Hello there,

I bought the Microsoft Bluetooth Mouse 3600. I want it for my samsung 700T old device. Old, but it can perfectly run Win10Home.

I used to use it with a bt mouse, again from Microsoft (The Microsoft Sculpt Touch Mouse). The new mouse it's impossible to pair it with this PC. Before this thread, I already read this and this threads and I already these:

1. Through device manager, to update Bluetooth driver
  2. delete my Bluetooth driver and re-install it
  3. I tried to use as bt driver the general Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R).
  4. I tried Mouse and Keyboard Center 2.7 64-bit
  5. I tried to use the Intel software which find drivers for your PC.

My other PC, an alienware m14x (R2) laptop it, can see my new mouse without any problem. It takes only some seconds after I enable the pair mode in mouse.

The samsung supposed that support bluetooth 4.0 as my mouse. Bluetooth 4.0 has also my alienware. What happen and only one of my two pc can see it and what happen and the samsung device can see my old mouse, but not the new?

Please help me :asleep:

iJohnnyCash

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Yeah of course, sorry for my english and if that wasn't clear in my first message Yeah of course, sorry for my English and if that wasn't clear in my first message. I was mean exactly that. I put the mouse in pair mode. One PC see it, the other not.

T Moore

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
The mouse is Bluetooth 4.0. The old PC probably does not have this. There are to many versions of the 700T to check what version of BT it has.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon