Fusion: Genesis - new XBL RPG, with WP7 companion game, from former Rare devs

smartpatrol

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Fusion: Genesis Preview - Xbox 360 - Page 1 | Eurogamer.net

They're calling this a hybrid RPG/twin-stick shooter. It sounds absolutely amazing, check out the trailer and read the article if you're interested.

The best part? You have a companion robot that follows you around and fights alongside you. There will be a WP7 game where you can evolve/fight/trade these companions for use in the Xbox 360 game.

I can't wait! This is exactly the kind of thing I've been wanting to see with WP7's Xbox Live integration.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
looks sick , i wonder what the WP7 vershion will look like.

im prety sure gameplay we sa was 100% Xbox , they only meshion a little thing at the end about wp7 *

cant wait tos ee more on this :)

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Is anyone still playing this game? I have both the WP7 and the XBLA game, I like both.

When trying to auction a Sentient off on the marketplace via WP7, does everybody have an error? I can't connect to the server, for some reason.

Besides, anyone (from EU related timezones) interested in playing Genesis together? I haven't tried out this squadtron thingy.

I'm somewhere around lvl. 22. I have a lvl. 26 Sentient Tank and a new lvl. 5 Healer, which I prefer. Game can be quite hard, those warzones are impossible...

Gemini Ace

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I have both. Hit a wall on Sentient. I have a level 56 Ogre and like 4 level 48 mechs that I was grinding with. Can't finish the last level because of that endless enemies b.s.

I get the cannot connect to server all the time when trying to auction. Good times.

XBWillem

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
Ah, too bad. I hadn't played Sentient much, have done so the last few days. It's really TOO repetetive... wow. I just arrived at a desert world, finally some change in decors.

I'm contacting the devs about the server issue, perhaps they pulled it offline. Oh, and I have a question.

In Sentient, there is an Achievement for having one sentient of all types. I have a DPS, Tank and Healer. Is there a fourth type?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon