Sirius

Win-Mac

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Is there an app that will work with Sirius? SatRad stopped working and there is no Flash support so the Web App from Sirius will not work. Any suggestions?

mase123987

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I believe that it is something that Sirius did, and it will take time for developers to edit their apps to get it working again. I don't believe it is something specific to this app. There isn't anyway to listen on your phone at this second.

jmerrey

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
Did "satellite radio" by ashtech software stop working as well? That's the one I've always used, but I haven't in a week or so.

edit: just checked, that one also appears to not be functioning.

Win-Mac

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I can still listen to Tune-In and another radio app. But sometimes I just feel 60's music. Oh well. Maybe I'll get an iPhone (never thought I'd say that). No Sirius app, no flash support. Come ON!!!!

sconrad308

Feb 22, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the replies. I can still listen to Tune-In and another radio app. But sometimes I just feel 60's music. Oh well. Maybe I'll get an iPhone (never thought I'd say that). No Sirius app, no flash support. Come ON!!!!

Apple doesn't have flash support. You do realize that the lack of flash support isn't the phone or the OS right? Want to complain about lack of apps go to the app developer, it is their fault, not MS. Also, if you want flash support go to the older Android devices. I don't believe that the newer androids even support flash. Adobe is not supporting mobile flash anymore at all. source

Win-Mac

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Apple doesn't have flash support. You do realize that the lack of flash support isn't the phone or the OS right? Want to complain about lack of apps go to the app developer, it is their fault, not MS. Also, if you want flash support go to the older Android devices. I don't believe that the newer androids even support flash. Adobe is not supporting mobile flash anymore at all. source
I do understand all the Flash platform stuff. My Droid supported Flash AND it had a Sirius App, Apple may not support Flash but it DOES have Apps to play Sirius. I don't want Flash for Flash sake but the Sirius Web App needs Flash to run. So that would be an alternative to the App. Thanks for your concern. Maybe you could start coding up a WP7 app for Sirius so we don't have to post so much. I'd code one up if I wasn't so busy at work already.

AriesDog

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Did "satellite radio" by ashtech software stop working as well? That's the one I've always used, but I haven't in a week or so.

edit: just checked, that one also appears to not be functioning.
SatRad and Satellite Radio are the same app. It underwent a name change.

AriesDog

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
As a Windows Phone user you have access to the premium ad-free version of Last.fm. Use it and use the "60s" tag. Free 60s music with no ads.

AriesDog

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
So it's near the end of the month and still no change in the Satellite Radio player. Can WPCentral contact ashtech to see what's happening?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss