Eyem- Let's create the demand for an instagram replacement.

brianLTE

May 30, 2012
Visit site
This instagram horse has been beaten to death. Let us give Eyem a go. It's cross platform and a pretty good replacement IMO Just no one is on it. Clearly instagram doesn't want us there so let's make our own party! Don't complain, contribute. :)

iamtim

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I've actually been checking out Fhotoroom, which is almost an identical, drop-in replacement for Instagram. It has more filters, posts to the Fhotoroom network which is just like the Instagram network with all the same features (likes, hashtags, etc.) and also posts to FB, Twitter, and others. If we're (meaning WP users) going to create an Instagram replacement, my vote is for Fhotoroom.

brianLTE

May 30, 2012
Visit site
I've actually been checking out Fhotoroom, which is almost an identical, drop-in replacement for Instagram. It has more filters, posts to the Fhotoroom network which is just like the Instagram network with all the same features (likes, hashtags, etc.) and also posts to FB, Twitter, and others. If we're (meaning WP users) going to create an Instagram replacement, my vote is for Fhotoroom.

didn't notice this. Looks super clean. I like.

brianLTE

May 30, 2012
Visit site
Its a good filters app to share with existing social networks. Would be awesome if they had the interface of lomogram and the community of fhotoroom.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon