Multi Social Network Share App like Buffer or Hootsuite for WP7/8?

Solomon Kleinsmith

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Is there anything for Windows Phones that are able to schedule and share social media posts to Twitter, Facebook & G+, like Hootsuite does?

I'm struggling with the decision to leave Windows Phone and get an Android device instead... I love the new WP8 (I still have an old Sprint / HTC Aspire that I use as a PDA after the contract expired, and use a cruddy Virgin Mobile slider Android phone while I decide on what to buy next), but there STILL are no (insert a few expletives here) WP8 phones with a (more explitives) qwerty, so I might end up getting an Android Slider. I'm going back and forth on this, but if I can't find something that can do the basic scheduled sharing to Twitter, Facebook and G+ in one app... I'm out.

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
You can schedule it, but you can update your social networks i.e. status on Facebook and tweet on twitter, status on LinkedIn - all at the same time and can do the same with your check-ins using integrated ME tile.

However, don't expect ANYTHING Google on WP8. Google isn't going to do it. It is way too scared of losing customers. So no G+ etc from Google. There might be 3rd party solutions, but I don't know. Haven't used Google in over 2 years now.

Since you clearly know what you want and we clearly know what we have, I don't think WP8 will be a right choice for what you want to do. Maybe get an Android and wait out.

Solomon Kleinsmith

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
I've been using the ME tile on and off for over two years... I know what it does. I actually REALLY like how it brings all my personal feeds together. Would be amazing if a WP7/8 app could do that like Hootsuite does, and could schedule like Hootsuite.

I run a few websites, with their attendant twitter feeds, facebook pages and G+ pages, and I NEED (not just want) to be able to schedule. If not, I'm switching to Android and just keeping my old WP7 phone as a PDA.

dirkloehn

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
I like the ME tile and also the built in ability in Internet Explorer to share links on several social Networks at the same time. Google Plus is missing, and it would be just great to have G+ included in ME tile and social Networks. I'm interested to seeing whether Google will go that path or not. Just using a G+ App on Win Phone ist not an option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes