Help finding an App for keeping passwords

leviathan18

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have a 920 and before that I had a BB 9900 and a SGS III in both of those phone I had an app to keep my account numbers with pin, debit cards numbers, credit cards, login information, etc...

The one from the BB came with the phone, the one from the SGS III is called pocket (not the read it later pocket) and it even uses a cloud function with dropbox and it has a windows app so I modifiy everything in laptop and updated in my phone. It was very practical, so there is anything similar to this for my wp8?

I just need a place in my phone to keep safe all that data

nsp24

Jun 15, 2012
Visit site
I use sky wallet on my 920 and there is a windows app for it which syncs via sky drive.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk 2

Phil I

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
I'm using keepass. It is multi-OS, device friendly - Win 7, Win 8, iOS, WP7, WP8 (and I even had it working on my 10 yr old iPaq). I use Skydrive for the sync (as a .doc file). Very happy with the Win 7 interface (which is where I use it most) and the WP7 version which works fine on WP8. Also syncing to iPhone 5.

vedichymn

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I'm using 1password right now. The Windows Phone version is somewhat lacking in features, but I need to keep things in sync across iPad, PC and phone. If migrating the data wasn't such a giant pain in the ass, I'd probably look at Skywallet.

mjrtoo

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys,

I have a 920 and before that I had a BB 9900 and a SGS III in both of those phone I had an app to keep my account numbers with pin, debit cards numbers, credit cards, login information, etc...

The one from the BB came with the phone, the one from the SGS III is called pocket (not the read it later pocket) and it even uses a cloud function with dropbox and it has a windows app so I modifiy everything in laptop and updated in my phone. It was very practical, so there is anything similar to this for my wp8?

I just need a place in my phone to keep safe all that data

I like Sky Wallet for a pure mobile application, but for cross platform, lastPass is pretty good. The last pass app isn't on par with Sky Wallet, but the cross platform access is very nice.

joeaux

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
eWallet Go. Works on Windows, works on OS X, works on iOS, works on Android, and works on Windows Phone. The only OS there isn't an app for right now is Windows RT which of course is the one I really need. But yeah I use it all the time. Does a pretty good job.
-joe-

Sudhir Dhiman

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
Hi,

You can use wallet which is already installed from Nokia Lumia 920. Another option we have you can download the third party software from store called "Content Shield" it would help you.

Enjoy !!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carnes