Twitter for windows phone 8 not recieving notifications

Seb K

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Hi all, am I the only one who cannot recieve push notifications on my Nokia L920? I have tried readding my account and checking the settings but I still dont recieve toasts or live tile updates. Can someone help?

Thanks

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
try to reinstall, just set one account and dont change notificationn settings (should be turned on by default)
it works for me tho

kokola95

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
Do you get notifications for normal timeline tweets or only for dm and mentions?

i guess it's not possible to do on all official twitter app... only dm, mentions, rt, favourites. mine used to not work for 3 times. my 4th time of reinstalling finnaly worked

Chrysogonus_Lie

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
My twitter app has worked flawlessly for the first two days. And this morning, it stopped giving me notification. Reinstalled it and it went back to work, but I don't know for how long

wasabigeek

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I get this error message in settings, do you get it too?

"We're sorry, you have too many apps using push notifications. Please disable notifications in other apps and try again."

MDak280

Nov 17, 2012
Visit site
So is it not possible to get notifications when my friends tweet? (Not just mentions, direct messages, and retweets)

I get notifications for retweets, favorites, mentions and follows. Idk about DMs because I never get any but I think they would work.

When the Twitter notifications stopped working for me (happened to me once) I uninstalled and reinstalled, that usually works.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
otispit