Deezer app not launching

Camera Chick

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Orange uk customer here. Deezer has been slow all day, and now my app won't launch. Don't want to reinstall as I've spent 2 months downloading albums and playlists. I've tried logging out but still just starts to launch and shuts down in a second or so. Any advice?

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Orange uk customer here. Deezer has been slow all day, and now my app won't launch. Don't want to reinstall as I've spent 2 months downloading albums and playlists. I've tried logging out but still just starts to launch and shuts down in a second or so. Any advice?

Sent from my Lumia 920 using Board Express

How's the situation online? Can you access everything on PC alright?

Camera Chick

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
How's the situation online? Can you access everything on PC alright?

I logged into the pc site fine. Everything is there. But the app still isn't launching beyond a second or so then it closes itself. Last time it happened I had to uninstall then reinstall. That's easy but I then had to then download all the albums again which takes so long. 80 odd albums and other play lists. Don't know what else to try. Managed to log out of it and in a couple of times. The log in screen stays on fine but then closes when the app tries to launch into my account. Any ideas? Or am I back to square one ... again?!!

I've sent them an e-mail so will hold off reinstalling until I hear back from them. FX

Last edited:

rockstarzzz

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I logged into the pc site fine. Everything is there. But the app still isn't launching beyond a second or so then it closes itself. Last time it happened I had to uninstall then reinstall. That's easy but I then had to then download all the albums again which takes so long. 80 odd albums and other play lists. Don't know what else to try. Managed to log out of it and in a couple of times. The log in screen stays on fine but then closes when the app tries to launch into my account. Any ideas? Or am I back to square one ... again?!!

I've sent them an e-mail so will hold off reinstalling until I hear back from them. FX

Don't reinstall it. You just need to reboot phone and try opening it with WiFi on. It is sort of a known problem to Deezer team. They really need an update to their app. Something to do with compatibility between WP7.x and WP8. Their app is designed for WP7.x

Camera Chick

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Don't reinstall it. You just need to reboot phone and try opening it with WiFi on. It is sort of a known problem to Deezer team. They really need an update to their app. Something to do with compatibility between WP7.x and WP8. Their app is designed for WP7.x

I tried rebooting phone, logging out of app and rebooting phone before logging in .... all still crashing. Left it overnight. Still crashing. Strangely though, I managed to open it fine in offline mode and played music in the car?!? Didn't crash once. Thought I'd be able to log in while on wifi .... crashes. Puzzled! No reply from Deezer yet so will hold off another day. Do you think I should delete (on the pc site) the music I downloaded the yesterday before it crashed?

maroonedWP

Oct 17, 2012
Visit site
I sent an e-mail to deezer to learn 'any updates planned' or Windows 8 app. And i've got good news

Hi there
We are working on it but everything about WINDOWS has to be approved by Microsoft, that is why takes a bit longer. Sorry about that.
Thanks for using Deezer
Regards

Camera Chick

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hope it happens quickly. Not been able to get on deezer app, except in offline mode, which kind of defeats the purpose!! Thinking i might need to delete and reinstall, starting from scratch again :(
Thanks for the update

Camera Chick

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
You're lucky that you were able to sign it. The app always tells me that my login/pass are wrong -_-

Have you tried resetting user name/password?

I deleted the last few albums I had downloaded and another 15/20 albums. Now it works, for the moment anyway!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99