How Does Everyone Like Pandora So Far?

Darkgift

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
It's much better than I expected, but sometimes it just closes for no reason

I thought the same thing. Its actually just having trouble refreshing to the next song. If you wake the phone and unlock the screen it will start playing. However, if you wait too long, then yes, it will close. Its a pain, but I still love the app.

Davey123

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I used Pandora a lot before I switched to the L920. Pandora was one of my favorite apps. However, since it was not available, I used MetroRadio. I now find myself using MetroRadio much more than Pandora. And, it is mainly because Pandora has a limited number of times that you can skip, while MetroRadio doesn't.

jasqid

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
i like it but after using it for a week not so much. there needs to be a way to close it. it keeps turning itself on and streaming when connecting and disconnecting to BT.

cbwatson

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
I love it. Good playlists. I'm discovering some new music. And, I love the comedy channels. Enjoying it much better than I thought.

Duvi

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
I honestly haven't tried it. Spotify is what I've been using, mostly.

Will try it tomorrow (IOW later today).

philpeeps

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
BT? All you have to do is pause it and press the back button until it exits to close it.
BT=Bluetooth. This is a known glitch in many 3rd party audio apps on WP8. The music can be stopped but something about connecting/disconnecting a BT audio device makes the music start playing automatically (which is through the phone speakers when disconnecting), even when paused.

Piratelooksat40

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I like it. Use it a couple of times, I prefer to play music that is on the device, so it does not kill my battery as fast. Looks like Pandora cannot play playlists and music that are on the phone. It looks like spotify can. Is anyone using Spotify as a Zune replacement?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon